Information on the most visited continent in the world. Learn about Eurailing in the summer, travel through post-communist countries and what to do in Paris with a 12-hour layover.

3 week Europe Itinerary

BilboBaggins

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: Europe, itinerary
  • Added on: May 9th, 2012
Hello everyone, I will be travelling to Europe for 1 month from June 27-July 27. The reason for my inital travel though is a 1 week Model Nato Youth Summit in Brussels from July 8-13. As such, the reason for my subject title.

I was thinking beforehand to do a little travelling around West/central europe before the conference. then afterwards hit up Iberia in a blitz as the flights leaving Lisbon-Toronto are very inexpensive.

June 27-June 28- Munich(price diff. between Munich & Frankfurt Neglibile) 1 day
travel
June 30 & July 1- Prague 2 days
travel
Berlin Berlin 2 days July 3 & 4
travel
Amsterdam 3 days(meeting up with friends) July 5-7
travel
Brussels July 8-13
travel
Paris 3 days July 14,15,16
travel
Barcelona 2 days July 18,19
travel
Ibiza(meeting up with friends) 2 days July 21,22
travel
Madrid 2 days, July 24,25
travel
Lisbon 1 day July 26 leave 27

Sorry i can't make this any more detailed atm, want to get this post down before I hit the sack and my battery on my computer is about to die. I tried to allocate days for travel as I've lurked this forum many times and I often read about complaints from those who are answering questions about people's inability to account for the time spent on the road.

Thanks,

James
Last edited by BilboBaggins on May 11th, 2012, edited 1 time in total.

lotho

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 15th, 2012
What did you think of Munich and Prague? I'm headed there in a couple weeks and would appreciate any tips or suggestions.

zvonkova

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: January 24th, 2013
Prague is one of those cities that no traveler should miss. Its architecture is breath-taking and largely intact seeing is how it was mostly spared by bombing during WW II. There's so much to do in Prague even if you're tired from walking around the historic center. With a ton of cool art exhibits, bars, beer gardens, and hidden off-the-beaten gems, Prague is really a place worth returning too.
http://www.pragueoffthemap.com/
An Alternative Guide to Prague

trappedintime456

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 22nd, 2013
I loved Munich when I was there. I highly recommend seeing the Marienplatz. It is a huge public square that is surrounded by shopping. We spent all day there. The Glockenspiele was wonderful to see. And the bells chime at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. There was lots of social activity as well and just a great place to see while you are in Germany.

JMF

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 23rd, 2013
don't want to go to london ?

Return to Europe Travel