Ask SouthAfricaLogue.com and other SA fans about all the hidden secrets of Cape Town, Jo'burg, shark diving, safaris and many more highlights of South Africa.

4x4 for Sale March/April - Self Drive in Africa

Yobosayo

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: 4x4, self drive, africa, cape town, johanesburg
  • Added on: February 25th, 2008
My wife and I are driving through Southern Africa for 3 months. We bought a 1994 Nissan Sani 4x4 from a couple who did the same trip back in the Fall. We will be wrapping up our travels at the end of March/beginning of April and will be selling the car in either Cape Town or Johannesburg. It's a great reliable car and in good shape. I know self driving through Africa pops up as a topic here every one and a while, so if any one is considering doing it and will be in South Africa around that time, send me a private message and I will give you more details.
Check out our travel blog:
http://www.yobosayo.net

J&D

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: March 30th, 2008
Yobsayo, do you have any words of wisdom from your experience searching for a used 4x4 in SA? Any helpful tips, words of warning, and creative tips are most welcome!! My partner and I are embarking on the same task (right now just monitoring websites to get potential contacts and idea of prices) and am a bit leary coming from another country...seems like there may be some 'curbers' about.

bundubasher

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: September 13th, 2008
Hi
Some people who have 4x4s for sale in Africa post their vehicles on my website:

Africa 4x4 Cafe

So please keep an eye on it, I get new vehicles coming along all the time as they often get passed from traveller to traveller - for example the Hilux surf that was sold will be available again in December from Cape Town.

Jeremy "Enzo" Elphick-Pooley
www.African4x4Safari.com
Home: +44 (0) 1273 600 793
Mobile: +44 (0) 7878 010 352

bundu

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 28th, 2009
I just want to update my contact details:

Enzo Elphick-Pooley
http://www.Africa4x4Cafe.com
Home: +44 (0) 1273 600 793