Are you in need of a time-waster and you're sick of Sudoku? Check out this collection of travel-related games.

A Very Cool Travel Personality Quiz

LoliaK

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

Tags: travel, personality, quiz, deals, vacations
  • Added on: November 9th, 2008
I'm a mid-venturer and the description is spot on. My only complaint is the places they suggested were rather tame ... Montreal and Calgary. I just came back from Beirut and Damascus and loved it!

Its interesting how most of us seem to be venturers or mid-venturers Smile Perhaps is a testament to the personalities of true travel junkies.
“Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” - Maya Angelou

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tyler79

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

• Added on: November 11th, 2008
Mid-venturer. Not very accurate. I think I fit the venturer category much more, though I occasionally appreciate a warm bed in a semi-real hotel!

Interestingly, they listed my home city (Montreal) as a travel destination. I do love Montreal, so I suppose that's accurate.

Where2Next

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: January 20th, 2009
i, too, am a mid-venturer. and the description was pretty freakin' accurate. (Even which sports I liked and didn't.) Sorry, there's nothing wrong with wanting a hot shower or a few blankets to sleep with, even if I do enjoy an occasional night under the stars. I think the gist of a the mid-venturer is they travel where ever they very well please (Paris, Lagos, Mumbai), so long as we have something to sleep on! Fine by me... :D

Texas Lebenskunstler

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: October 12th, 2009
"...you fit between venturers and authentics but with a leaning towards the venturer side."

I've taken some great profile tests over the years and this is not one of them. Once, I did a signature anaylisis and that was a blast. This one, I fear, is more about collecting email addresses so that they can effectively market to our travel habits as they perceive them.

Good luck to us all (and make sure your junk mail filter is on.) :shock:
- Steve

Lebenskünstler
Sunset Connoisseur
World Traveler (43+ countries)

Hungrytravelers1

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: November 3rd, 2009
I'm a mid-venturer. The description seemed kind of vague, about a 50% correct description of me.

Christopher Marr

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

• Added on: November 21st, 2009
I am a mid- venturer , too. I would say it is about 80% accurate for myself

Previous

Return to Travel Games