Information on the most visited continent in the world. Learn about Eurailing in the summer, travel through post-communist countries and what to do in London with a 12-hour layover.

Accomodation in Prague

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: Dizzy Daisy, prague, hostel
  • Added on: May 19th, 2011
I'll be visiting Prague in August this year and I'm looking for some cheap hostel there. While visiting Polish cities last summer I stayed in Dizzy Daisy Hostels and I found one of them in Prague as well. Have someone ever been there? They all are open only 2-3 months in summer (apart from Dizzy Daisy Krakow) but I had great experience with them in Poland.

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

I stayed at Sir Toby's when I was there. Cheap, and its a great atmosphere.

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

Sir Toby's. I stayed there for a week and didn't regret one second. One bonus for Sir Toby's was the great and not expensive restaurant right next door. If they've kept the same management and cook, its a no brainer for eating.

Return to Europe Travel