A forum for meeting other BootsnAll members on the road, finding travel partners and splitting the costs of a road trip. Also a place to search for long-lost road friends.

Africa Summer and Fall 2012

smartcandy

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: May 17th, 2012
Anyone else traveling Africa this summer or fall? I'm starting in Jo'burg late June. Will likely work my way up to Egypt along the east coast. It's a budget trip for sure. WIll include some camping and lots of public transit.

Would be great to share the experience with another traveler for all or parts of the journey. Feel free to message me or respond here.

marat

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 17th, 2012
Though not that ambitious as the above itinerary, I am going to do Madagascar and would appreciate if someone share experiences...

Return to Travel Buddies