A forum for meeting other BootsnAll members on the road, finding travel partners and splitting the costs of a road trip. Also a place to search for long-lost road friends.

Amsterdam in June

Steve715

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: amsterdam
  • Added on: May 19th, 2012
I'm traveling solo to Amsterdam for the first time June 4 through June 8 and I would like to meet up with fellow travelers or locals for meals, interesting conversation, and maybe some sightseeing. I'm very interested in art, music, history, nature, food, languages, culture, and architecture (hmm, did I leave anything out?). I plan to rent a bicycle and ride around the city, visit some of the museums, and take a canal cruise. I'd also like recommendations on things to do that are not in the guidebooks. My email is steve715@rocketmail.com

Jeanie99

Street Food Connoisseur

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 5th, 2012
Not sure if I am a bit late
to meet locals check out
http://www.hospitalityclub.org/

we met and stay with a number of people on our 12 month trip but I would suggest having an e-mail relationship before and meet up during the day as a first response if you are traveling solo.
Best of luck

Jean

Return to Travel Buddies