Discuss recent articles published on the BootsnAll Travel Network. Ask authors questions, provide writing feedback and suggest corrections. Highlight your favorite articles, too!

Article Suggestion to the Authors

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: August 8th, 2008
I have read through some of your articles on Stories in Russia, Things to do in Israel and Controversy in cities such as Bogota. The beautiful places to visit and current events/status are always very useful articles but once those catch your attention on a country, just like certain people, you want to learn more about their past. I think if you were to write some articles on a countries' Scientific Past or Political Past it would spark more than physical interest in visiting a country and maybe even spark some intellectual (or not) debate.

I hope not to just suggest this but to definitely write a few of these for the countries I find myself in.

Traveller At Heart

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 14th, 2008
Looking forward to your stories and possibly, a good debate.

Return to BootsnAll Travel Articles