Life and times of the Caribbean/West Indies. Shake your sarong, drink some coconut juice and figure out the best way to hop from one isle to the next.

best sim card

Eppyboy

Sells Travel by the Gram

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: February 14th, 2011
i am looking to get a SIM card to cover me for where I am going each day in the carribean..i am taking a cruise to st thomas, barbados, st lucia, st kitts st maarten...i have an unlocked GSM phone, but wanted to know if there are any good prepaid SIM cards I can buy either before I go on my trip or maybe one I should purchase at my first destination (st thomas) that would work and be reasonably affordable during my week on vacation.

Thanks
Josh has taken his much needed vacation and will be going on another Christmas to New Years 2011/2012. However, before he does read about his past trips http://blogs.bootsnall.com/eppyboy

Kristen B.

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 17th, 2011
Hi,
I'm currently living in Grenada, and the two best companies are Digicel and Lime--both have good coverage around the Caribbean and are very affordable. To just get a little pay as you go phone or SIM card for your own phone shouldn't be more than 20-30 USD, and the air time is also inexpensive and been be added online or at most stores so it's pretty convenient!

Eppyboy

Sells Travel by the Gram

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 28th, 2011
Kristen thanks...are you going to medical, dental or vet school at St Georges by any chance?

I have had several friends attend those schools.
Josh has taken his much needed vacation and will be going on another Christmas to New Years 2011/2012. However, before he does read about his past trips http://blogs.bootsnall.com/eppyboy

Return to Caribbean/West Indies Travel