The home for BootsnAll.com members - talk with other travelers, ask questions that don't fit anywhere else and learn more about the BnA community.

BNA Holiday Party in Europe?

seraphim

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

Tags: bna party, Europe, canuck to get drunk
  • Added on: November 20th, 2008
I did a quick search and found return tickets for 80€, but that would mean having to leave at 14:30 on the 28th (or leave on 5:30 on the 29th, but don't really want to do that). Would that make me miss all the fun, or will enough people be there the day before?
Karlien
---
Don't click here.

michey_b

Niagara Addict

Share on Orkut

• Added on: November 20th, 2008
Hey Karlien

Im not coming up until day of 28th but i will be around from midday. I dont plan on leaving until late afternoon/early evening on the 29th that way can meet with Skyehiker - but im sure others will be around earlier.

We would love you to come hang out with us - yay come party with us

Michelle

DreamerHelen

Street Food Connoisseur

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 5th, 2008
Hi All, I'm afraid I have just found out that I need to have some serious dental work done over Christmas and so I won't be able to make the Party Frown Frown Frown Frown

This Dental Work is serious stuff and it's going to pretty much ruin my Christmas....I hope to see you all another time guys.

Have a wonderful time!!! Smile

Craze_b0i

World Citizen

Share on Orkut

I will be arriving early afternoon on 28th. I can stay and hang out on the 29th as well, so maybe we can plan some activity for 29th (as well as meeting Skyehiker ofc)?

Smile
"Let's see if we can enjoy this recession. i enjoyed most of the previous ones."
- Zoomcharlieb.

my travel website

CampingPDX

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

I'll be in Rome for Christmas. If there is a BNA event in Rome, let me know!

I'm going to the BNA Portland party on Saturday!

michey_b

Niagara Addict

Share on Orkut

quote:
Originally posted by Craze_b0i:
I will be arriving early afternoon on 28th. I can stay and hang out on the 29th as well, so maybe we can plan some activity for 29th (as well as meeting Skyehiker ofc)?

Smile

yeah ill be around around midday too and yeah we should def organise something for the 29th to welcome Skyehiker to jolly ol england.

Michelle

Skyehiker

Squat Toilet Professional

Share on Orkut

How cool! This will indeed be fun. Some kind of "in between Chrismtas & New Years" party or something Smile

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. ---St. Augustine

michey_b

Niagara Addict

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 10th, 2008
just bumping this back up - bought my train ticket today so im all set will be at the hostel at midday.

Michelle

Craze_b0i

World Citizen

Share on Orkut

Cool, got my tickets as well. I'll be there around 2pm.

If everyone else lets us know what time they arrive we can form a plan. What stuff did u guys do at the meetup last year? (looks at Michelle)
"Let's see if we can enjoy this recession. i enjoyed most of the previous ones."
- Zoomcharlieb.

my travel website

michey_b

Niagara Addict

Share on Orkut

lol i actually wasnt at that one last year (i was in Portland) but the years before um basically involved beer, chat, laughter and wait more beer!

I usually spend some time wandering round camden market, but im open to any suggestions.

Usually we started at the hostel bar, then hit couple of other bars and ended up back at the hostel bar.

The day after involves breakie at a greasy spoon up the road and then well whatever we decide to do

Mich

Craze_b0i

World Citizen

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 17th, 2008
Lets go to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.
- Zoomcharlieb.

my travel website

michey_b

Niagara Addict

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 23rd, 2008
so everyone still in and ready for sunday? If anyone wants my mobile number PM me

Michelle

Skyehiker

Squat Toilet Professional

Share on Orkut

If the crappy winter weather we're having allows me to reshedule my flights (and that's always possible here in the midwest this time of year) I'll be there & post accordingly. Otherwise, I'm still down for a Monday late afternoon/evening meetup (after everyone sobers up Smile )

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. ---St. Augustine

halfnine

World Citizen

Share on Orkut

I am still around...so I'll be there

michey_b

Niagara Addict

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 24th, 2008
wicked so meet at 7pm in belushis (the hostel bar) or i'll be there beforehand if you arrrive earlier - look for the girl in the jack daniels hoodie - you cant miss me!

Merry Christmas everyone looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones

Michelle

PreviousNext

Return to BootsnAll Members' Forum