Highlight the BootsnAll blogs you read and love, and if you've got questions about your blog we've got how-to info here, too.

can i temporarily block all access to my blog??

Bear

Squat Toilet Professional

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: July 22nd, 2009
i'm applying for a fiancee visa to england and they really don't like me. i'm pretty sure they'll find my blog and have a problem with it. is it possible to block it without deleting everything? i've put a lot of time into it and i'm not even close to done with it. thanks for any advice.
These blogs really tie the room together...
http://blogs.bootsnall.com/bear/
http://bearfalugo.blogspot.com/

Hydro

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 22nd, 2009
We don't have anything like that set up so that it's an easy thing to do. You can, of course, make individual posts private or password protected, but it would be an arduous project to do each one manually if you wanted to do the whole blog.

When would you need this and for approx how long?

Return to Travel Blogs by BootsnAll