A forum for meeting other BootsnAll members on the road, finding travel partners and splitting the costs of a road trip. Also a place to search for long-lost road friends.

Central America - starting in Cancun early March

passportaneity

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: cancun, belize, caye caulker, tikal, central america, bay islands, honduras, guatemala, costa rica, el salvador, nicaragua, panama
  • Added on: January 9th, 2011
I have a one way plane ticket to Cancun for March 1. I think I'll pretty quickly head to Belize and the Cayes, and then onwards through the rest of Central America. Although I don't have really have any firm plans beyond my start date, I will pose the question: does anyone else have similar plans?

Felix the Hat

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

• Added on: January 11th, 2011
Tulum is two hours south of Cancun, and has some of the very best beaches in Mexico. It is backpacker central - only the nastiest misanthrope wouldn't be able to find travel companions there.

lazyjayn

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 22nd, 2011
I get to Cancun Feb 24th, actually, but I'm going to spend some quality time in Mexico before heading farther south. Might still be in town on the 1st, tho, if you want to meet up for a beer. 1st night beer is always the best :D
Just a little lost- http://blogs.bootsnall.com/lazyjayn/

Return to Travel Buddies