Information on the most visited continent in the world. Learn about Eurailing in the summer, travel through post-communist countries and what to do in Paris with a 12-hour layover.

Cheap & Free City Guides for Europe

yakovlevyuri

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: free, cheap, Europe
  • Added on: July 15th, 2013
Alarly wrote:I actually don't like guides.. I like to investigate the city by myself, don't like when somebody's hurring up me..

I absolutely agree with the Alarly! I've tried a couple of times to take organized tours with an “umbrella-guide”, but every single time I was disappointed. Then I decided to make my own guide (with blackjack and hookers :)), electronic tour guide! After 4 years of hard work I made it. You just need to switch the device on and go any directions you want, indulging in stories about sights that you see on your way. That's it.

We launched a service only in Prague now, so if you going to visit us, welcome!

And of course, to adhere to the indie travel philosophy I've prepared special 30% off discount for the BootsnAll travelers :)

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!
Last edited by Hydro on July 24th, 2013, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add website to profile signature, please.

Alarly

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 23rd, 2013
can anyone tell budget for living and food in italy?

Previous

Return to Europe Travel