Whether it's diving in Belize or venturing on an eco-trek in Costa Rica, you'll find answers to your questions on Central America travel here.

Corcovado CR Hike! March 13-16 Join in!

fezzik

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: February 24th, 2010
I booked a private 3 day hike in Corcovado, but we are trying to get a few more people involved to make it a bit more affordable. Email Ballardo at jaguardman@hotmail.com if you may be interested. This is his facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/jaguarmans.adventures

I have copied what he wrote below.

Cheers!

"Want to hike Corcovado March 13-16
I'm organizing a 4 day trek in Corcovado from March 13-16, 2010. I'd like to put a group of 4-8 people together to take advantage of group pricing. Wanna join us?

The plan is this:
Day 1 - meet in La Palma or Puerto Jimenez and travel to the Guaymi Indian Reserve and overnight in inexpensive cabinas there.

Day 2 - hike to Los Patos station, and then on to Sirena Station. It will take about 6 hours, including our time observing plants and animals along the trail.

Day 3 - explore the trails around Sirena with early morning birding, afternoon hike and evening/night jungle walk

Day 4 - hike from Sirena Station to La Leona/Carate (where you can spend the night in Carate, or head back to Puerto Jimenez)

Our guide for this adventure is Ballardo Diaz, a marine biologist and native of the Osa Peninsula. His experience in the forest is amazing and his attention to our safety is a priority. You can find out more about him at www.facebook.com/jaguarmans.adventures

If I can organize a group of 4 or more he will offer us special pricing of $50/day per person. Additional costs include food, lodging and transportation for yourself and shared costs for the guide.

I'd love to have you join us.
Pura Vida."

Return to Central America Travel