Whether it's diving in Belize or venturing on an eco-trek in Costa Rica, you'll find answers to your questions on Central America travel here.

Costa Rica in July for Language School

butterfly422

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: costa rica, Heredia, Guanacaste, monteverde
  • Added on: May 17th, 2010
Hi All! Hoping someone can help me out. I am going to do a Spanish Immersion program this summer for 3-4wks in either Oaxaca, Mexico or Costa Rica. The locations in Costa Rica would be Heredia, and possibly switching campuses to either Monteverde or somewhere in Guanacaste. I am trying to decide, and having such a rough time as they both sound great! The two schools I am looking at in CR are CPI and Intercultura. If you have any insight into these places that you feel like sharing (ie: where would I want to spend the most time?), the actual weather--how rainy IS it? or the Spanish school programs, I would love your advice. And if you've been to both Oaxaca and Costa Rica, help me choose! :lol:
Thanks so much!!!

Emily

Nyla Ferrell

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 30th, 2010
There are a lot many language schools in costa rica. But spanish immersion programme at La Escuela Del Sol in Montezuma will help you a lot.Here you will get a chance to practice with locals and improve upon your learning in a fun and suppportive environment.

Return to Central America Travel