Information on the most visited continent in the world. Learn about Eurailing in the summer, travel through post-communist countries and what to do in Paris with a 12-hour layover.

Cycle Tours - France/Italy

dexus83

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: August 12th, 2012
Can anyone recommend a reputable company that do affordable long distance cycling tours throughout either France or Italy? I will be backpacking around these countries soon, and would like to a countryside tour that goes for several days or a week. I do not have a bike or any biking equipment, so I’ll need to find a company that provide all of that. I don't mind if the trip is challenging, in fact I'd prefer that.

The few websites I have visited, the tours are rather expensive (eg: 1,500+ euros for a week). Are there any cheaper tours out there? (I'm on a budget)!

Return to Europe Travel