Head Down Under and yap about bloody Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Determine the best place to buy a car, how to get a working holiday visa and the best route for travelling in Oz and around the Kiwi Islands.

Diving the Great Barrier Reef

maristu

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: November 14th, 2012
Hello all,

I'm travelling to Australia for NYE, and plan on heading to Cairns (and possibly Mission Beach) for some diving early January, and possibly come back in February after New Zealand. I'm a new diver (just got certified), and I'm looking forward to diving in the Great Barrier Reef. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, re: dive centers, best dive sites, tips for finding a dive buddy (I'm a solo female traveler), and anything else you might think is useful information :-) I plan on taking my mask/snorkel/booties with me, but not the flippers (too big for my backpack!)

Cheers,

Mariana

Return to Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific Islands Travel