Traveling with 35mm cameras, digital cameras, camcorders, film, memory cards 'n All. BootsnAll members are welcome to post their travel photo albums, documented meetings with other members and brag-shots here.

Don't forget about Why Go!

JessieS

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

Tags: travel photography, why go, photography, travel quotes
  • Added on: July 11th, 2006
I'd like to take this moment to remind all of you photographers of our travel inspiration website, Why Go. We're always accepting submissions... Smile (And I should note that at some point all the pictures are going to be by yours truly if I run out of the ones people are sending me! That ought to be incentive enough!!)

Thanks in advance for sharing your handiwork!!
The Official BootsnAll Italy Travel Guide
Are you on Twitter? Follow me!

JessieS

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 25th, 2008
I'm bumping this back up to tell newer members about Why Go if they haven't already heard about it... There was a period of time when a bunch of submissions didn't come through clearly, so I lost quite a few that would have been lovely. I'm working on contacting people to get them to resubmit, but in the meantime it means that my WhyGo storehouse is lower than I'd like it to be! Now, the site isn't going to be blank tomorrow, but I always like having more photos on hand than I need. So submit your photos!

Oh, and you can submit travel-related quotes, too! Smile
The Official BootsnAll Italy Travel Guide
Are you on Twitter? Follow me!

Return to Travel Photography, Video and Photo Albums