Research visa restrictions, safety issues and the best way to pick a guide in the Middle East. Learn about the countries beyond the media hype and discover why the people make the place.

Dubai, Abu Dhabi

suryas

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

Tags: dubai, Abu Dhabi
  • Added on: January 9th, 2015
Hello there,
in February we are flying to Dubai for 8 days. We also would like to go to Abu Dhabi. Can anyone remommend us a well located hotel / hostel in both places?
Any other recommendations and "must see" places?
Thanks a lot :)

Jeanie99

Street Food Connoisseur

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 21st, 2015
I certainly couldn't recommend Dubai as a holiday destination, it's alright as a stopover city but it would drive me insane for week.

My husband and I like walking around cities and you can't walk here, most tourist places you want to reach you will need to take a taxi or do a tour.

There is the metro an overhead system which only covers certain areas.

Not been to Abu Dhabi so can't comment on that.

I understand Oman is a good country to visit but expensive.

Surender

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 4th, 2016
Hope you had a great time in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Last year i was also in Dubai with my family. We stayed in Ramada Deira in Dubai & that was a 4 star property. This was one of the best holiday we ever had till date, that time la vacanza travel planned our holiday to Mauritius & Dubai and putting it together meticulously.

Return to Middle East Travel