Discuss ways to satisfy your urge to travel without ruining the places we all want to see. Take only photographs, leave only footprints...

Eco Travel Logue

linds

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

Tags: travel, boostnall, network, eco, logue, blog
  • Added on: November 27th, 2007
Hi guys
How're you all going? Just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Linda, the new writer for Bootsnall's Eco Travel Logue. C'mon over and say hello.

The website should change to the new format within the next few weeks so all discussions will be included in the logue, which will be great - we can have a good old barney.

If there's anything you'd like to see more of in the logue, let me know and I'll try and incorporate your ideas.

Chat later

x Linda
www.ecotravellogue.com

linds

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 12th, 2007
Check out how you can travel the world for FREE, all about the new eco-friendly EcoBookers and how to save money on your laundry while travelling over at the Eco Travel Logue.

linds
www.ecotravellogue.com

Return to Eco Travel