A forum for meeting other BootsnAll members on the road, finding travel partners and splitting the costs of a road trip. Also a place to search for long-lost road friends.

Experienced travel partner

VickyLynn

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: August 15th, 2010
Hi, Vicky here, I am new to this site and really excited about the message boards. I am new to the travel scene and ready to see the world at my own pace. I have no set agenda, I am open for suggestions, I would like to leave sooner rather than later. I am hoping to find someone with some experience who is willing to mentor a newbie. I love being immersed in local culture and can't say that I am much into tourist attractions. Places I plan to see, Asia, India(near the top of my list), Central and South America. I'm always open for suggestions.

zuza_z

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 23rd, 2010
Hi!

maybe wanto join me?>
check out my post:
anyone-turkey-upside-down-sept2010-t45706.html

anyway - good luck!

Hazard

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: January 17th, 2011
Hi Vicky,
If you are going to South America, check out the Iguazu (I might be spelling it wrong) Falls. They are incredible! Joe

El Viajero

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 15th, 2011
I've traveled extensively through Europe, Central America and the middle east. My favorite region has to be latin america. I speak the language, I love the people, the food and the scenery is gorgeous. I haven't hit South America, but I hear it's even better than central america. I'm headed that way overland come the end of summer. If you like nature, a festive culture, good food, and are on a budget, then latin america is for you.

Return to Travel Buddies