A forum for members who haven't stopped moving just because they've produced another human being. Share ideas and information, the best and worst places to bring the kids, family travel tips and parenting stories.

Family World Journey

tothemax

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: July 16th, 2006
Howzit, we just completed a one year journey with our three children ages 3,5,7. We survived and thrived in countries like Guatemala, South Africa, Morocco and Egypt. Yes, it is possible to continue the backpacking dream, even with three kids. If you are interested in seeing how we pulled it off, we have amazing pictures and stories on our website.
Andrew

Family World Journey
Family world journey

JessieS

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 17th, 2006
Hi there, and welcome to the boards! I think it's fabulous that you had a great experience traveling as a family - your kids will certainly thank you later (if they haven't already)!! I also think you'll be a great resource to the folks around here who are looking to do the same thing.

If you'd like to submit any particular stories or travel tips to us so a wider audience could see them, please check out our Writers' Guidelines. We'd love to publish your travel tidbits! Smile

Ciao,
Jessie
The Official BootsnAll Italy Travel Guide
Are you on Twitter? Follow me!

WT

Street Food Connoisseur

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 18th, 2006
Very cool! Really nice to see a RTW traveling family here.We are about to head out on our own slow world tour ,but I am really looking forward to looking at your website more when I have time.What I saw looked great as we will be at many of the same places ( albeit with just one kiddo...5yo girl).

Amazing indeed.Thanks for posting and welcome!
http://www.soultravelers3.com

I am always doing that
which I can not do,
in order that
I may learn how to do it.
PABLO PICASSO

Return to Traveling With Children