Figure out the best way to get from Central to South America, when you should book your accommodations for Carnaval and local language school recommendations. If it's on South America, it's in this forum.

Florianopolis Carnivale

Stevessg

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: vacation florianopolis the week after carnivaloops
  • Added on: January 3rd, 2008
Off to Florianopolis Feb 29th to 11 Mar. I saw an article that said Carnival in Florianopolis this year starts March 1st. As time went on dicovered this is not true. (is it?) Unfortunatly my plans are irreversable.

Will I still be okay to vacation in Florianopolis the week after Carnival? Will I be partying by self or will their still be many people to enjoy island with?

traveller876

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

• Added on: January 14th, 2008
I think you'll find that Brazils carnival is in early feb this year. The week after carnival is a bad time to visit, but you're visiting a month afterwards, so no problem.

--------------------
South America Carnival Guide

Return to South America Travel