A forum for members who haven't stopped moving just because they've produced another human being. Share ideas and information, the best and worst places to bring the kids, family travel tips and parenting stories.

From Ukraine to Turkey

Mamoo

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: September 22nd, 2010
So we leave in 14 days to pick up our new son in Ukraine...it appears the trip will be alot longer than we thought. After court we will be lucky if we are out of the region in 13 days. During these 13 days I am wondering if we should take advantage of our situation and head to Istanbul. It is a trip that I have long wanted to do. We will be region with our new son for about 13 days before this. Most Americans fly home after court and come back...thinking we should fly to Turkey.

This question might be better asked in such a forum for that part of the world but wondered, I think we need VISAs and somewhere in a quick search I read we can get one at the airport. the prices I see are $20-$100. there will be 7 of us, so at $20 I would consider...at $100 I would not...

Any advice?
Homeschool mom of 5
8-6-4-2-7months

lauracatherine

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: September 22nd, 2010
I'm assuming you're American, since you say "most Americans..."

I'm American as well, and last summer I paid 15 Euro for my visa. It was at a land border though. Not sure if that makes a difference.
"i'm on my way, don't know where i'm goin..."~Paul Simon, Me and Julio

Return to Traveling With Children