With loads of useful info on climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, overland travel and wild animal safaris, the Africa forum is the place to discuss this huge and diverse continent.

Great TO to use for Kilimanjaro and Tanzania

Julia Hubbel

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: Kilimanjaro climb, over sixty, safari, tanzania, Selous and Ruaha, camel safari
  • Added on: December 8th, 2013
:D

Just got back after a month in Tanzania. I found E-Trip Africa on Trip Advisor. Terrific advice. Ben Jennings et al put together a superb trip for me including a very well organized trip up Kili. It was my job to get in shape ( Most certainly did) and be able to summit. They provided a well trained and skilled team to support my effort. Great food, great team, smart guides with a ton of experience. Ben really heard what I wanted: no crowds, different kind of Africa experience. I got a camel safari (perfect) the Southern Circuit tented camps (magnificent) and his wife joined me up Kili (what fun). Strong recommendations for a great little boutique company doing the right thing for the right reasons. They support good charities. Can't say enough good things.

I'm a serious athlete over sixty. Ben took all this into account and didn't make assumptions about my age. Appreciated all this. I am planning another safari with them in 2015.

GarryJP

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 10th, 2013
It is pleasant to hear you have spent a good time there. My congrats to you! :)

Return to Africa Travel