This is our archive of other ways to travel that perhaps aren't as active as our other forums.

green backpacker mag - Jamble magazine

everett

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: May 8th, 2007
I've recently launched Jamble Magazine, a green travel/music website focused on backpacking, naturally. www.jamblemag.co.uk

The site isn't about staying in mudhuts on wildlife reserves or stuff like that, but about greener city breaks, green music festivals (but not the hippy crap kind) and eco-friendly kit.

So please check it out and let me know what you think. it's new so there's still lots of room for improvement and development.
www.jamblemag.com - green travel magazine

everett

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 19th, 2008
Hi,

Jamblemag now has a completely new look, you can check it out at www.jamblemag.com - and there's a new members area, sign up and you'll be able to enter competitions to win green gear and stuff in the future.

We'll be adding some more green city guides soon too.

everett

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: January 31st, 2009
Hi,

I've just launched a new facebook page for Jamble, and as I've got a few prizes to give away anyone who becomes a fan will have a chance of winning stuff. The current prize is a copy of the Precycle book.

if you have any green travel related photos or videos you will also be able to upload them there.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/jamblemagcom/44623361970

Return to Other Ways to Go