Whether it's diving in Belize or venturing on an eco-trek in Costa Rica, you'll find answers to your questions on Central America travel here.

Guatemala Blog

juan3

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

Tags: central america, guatemala, Living in Guatemala
  • Added on: August 13th, 2009
For anyone who is thinking about moving to Guatemala, or Central America for that matter, there is a blog that will give you invaluable information before you get here. It will also help you to adapt once you are here. You will get as much from the comments of the readers as you will from the original topics.
----------------------------------------- I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.-Mark Twain

Return to Central America Travel