A forum for meeting other BootsnAll members on the road, finding travel partners and splitting the costs of a road trip. Also a place to search for long-lost road friends.

H

redrelic17

• Added on: March 24th, 2010
h
Last edited by redrelic17 on December 3rd, 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Brooke vs. the World

Street Food Connoisseur

Share on Orkut

• Added on: March 25th, 2010
I wish I could go with you, but I can't. I just saw your list of countries and loved them. I spent a bit of time in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan 2 summers ago and absolutely loved Kyrgyzstan. The only problem with this area are the visas, and I would definitely recommend getting the Kazakh visa before you go if you can... otherwise plan on spending a little time in Bishkek getting it done :) Happy travels!
Brooke vs. the World - Travel Blog | WhyGo Australia - Australia Travel Guide | @brookeschoenman - Tweet Me

Return to Travel Buddies