Plan your road trip with must-see recommendations. Information on the beaches of California to the tundras of Yukon and everywhere in between.

Hawaiʻi, laid back town search & WOOFing..

aimlesswanderer

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: February 25th, 2011
Hello to all!
My job will be taking me to Hawaiʻi, so I thought about going a little earlier and exploring Oʻahu in depth. First off, I went to Kauaʻi four years back and loved everything from the lack of people to the hiking, but especially the small, laid back towns. Does anyone have any suggestions about any laid back town where I can catch some surf or just chill out on the beach? And lastly, I thought about doing some WOOFing while here so I'm hoping someone on here has had experience doing this and could shed some light on how everything goes down. Thanks and any other friendly advice concerning Oʻahu is greatly appreciated!

DavidAM

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 4th, 2011
Hey Aimless! If you still want a bit of info check out my blog in my sig. I WWOOFed there last August on Big Island and it was incredible. Also spent my last week in Kauai. I don't know much about Oahu so I can't help you there.
"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become."

Sea of Derailments - http://davidamis.wordpress.com
DavidAM Bandcamp - http://davidam.bandcamp.com

Return to USA & Canada Travel