Head Down Under and yap about bloody Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Determine the best place to buy a car, how to get a working holiday visa and the best route for travelling the east coast of Oz and around the Kiwi Islands.

headed to Fiji next week!

Aquasheep

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: April 10th, 2011
Hi All, I'm headed to Fiji for 2 weeks starting the 16th. I'd love to meet up with fellow vagabonders and/or divers -- let me know if you'll be there!

Cheers,
Summer

WomanSeeksWorld

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

• Added on: April 12th, 2011
Have an amazing time - I love Fiji so much! I recently spent time there diving and moving between the islands...make sure you go to manta ray island! :D
Im an Aussie living in London and have written a guide to help others doing the same.
Follow my adventures on the path to becoming a fully-fledged nomad.

GilbertRobbins

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: April 19th, 2011
There are many attractive destinations in Fiji. Just few are as below :
Nadi - Nadi is the third-largest city in the island nation of Fiji. It is situated on the western side of Viti Levu, which is the largest island in Fiji, and is the site of Nadi International Airport—the country’s gateway for international

Viti Levu is Fiji’s largest and ‘main’ island, in that a majority of Fiji’s population resides on it. It is the site of the nation’s capital, Suva, and is also the fifth-largest island in Oceania

Suva, the capital of Fiji, is located on the south-eastern coast of Viti Levu island, S Pacific. Suva is at the same time Fiji's main port city, the commercial and political centre, and the largest city in the South Pacific outside of Australia and New Zealand
I rely on my car hire

Return to Australasia and the Pacific Islands Travel