Tell us what you think of BootsnAll.com. The good, the bad and the ugly - whatever is on your mind. Let us know what new features and information you'd like to see. Suggest ways we can make the BootsnAll community even stronger. Be honest.

Homepage link to Articles?

Lucky Luke

Knows What a Schengen Visa Is

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: February 17th, 2011
I may well just have missed it, but I can't see a direct link the "articles" section of the site.

It seems I have to either go into a featured article and then reverse-navigate to the main page or go to a particular destination and do the same.

What if I'm just checking out what's there, rather than looking for something specific?
I guess the page I want is http://www.bootsnall.com/articles/
Is there (or should there perhaps be) a link to this on the homepage?
... or is there an index page somewhere? That would be useful.

Also, what is the deal with the "More" page? It's just the homepage stripped down... doesn't appear to offer any new content at all!

Hydro

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 17th, 2011
There is a link to that page on the BnA home page. It's called 'ARCHIVES' and it's near the RSS icon above the 3rd feature article image.

And the 'More' page was a place for us to include links to other sections of BootsnAll that folks might find useful but we judged to be a lower priority than the links on the home page.
Looking for a travel deal? deals.BootsnAll.com
Support a developing world entrepreneur. Join the BootsnAll Kiva Group

Lucky Luke

Knows What a Schengen Visa Is

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 18th, 2011
Thank you.
I knew there was a good chance I just wasn't seeing it! :roll:

Hydro

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 18th, 2011
It wouldn't be the first time we've missed something obvious that would be useful, so never be shy about asking :)

Return to Feedback, Ideas, Compliments and Complaints