Ask Bali fans for recommendations on everything from places to stay to top attractions to the best dentists. Learn about getting married in Bali, how to travel elsewhere in Indonesia and anything else about this island paradise.

I need to fine an apartment in Ubud - Suggestions?

Andrew Michaels

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: December 4th, 2010
Hi. I'm looking to find a reasonably priced apartment for the next month in ubud. Are there any placed in town with message boards that advertise people looking for renters/ roomates?

Thanks.

Ken Rinjani

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 4th, 2010
Hi. I suggest u stay in "Secret Garden" bungalow, located just behind the museum of Antonio Blanco. Will further assist u to have any choices where the nice places to stay in Ubud

pPamela2811

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 6th, 2010
Hi,

I suggest you contact June Young on the phone number in the last post of my link.
I am not sure if she still owns the beautiful Junias House but she was trying to sell it last year.
http://forum.indahnesia.com/topic/2338/0/junias_house_penestan_ubud.php
and here are photos of the place.
http://community.webshots.com/album/475000173FhIzvU

And if it is not available there used to be another lovely smaller house for rent in front of Junias House that I stayed in back in 2004.
Good Luck.
Pamela.

pyoung

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 23rd, 2010
You can try Nick's Homestay in Ubud. It is quite reasonably priced.

cocomoco

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: January 1st, 2011
I'm not sure if you found anything already, considering that you posted your question almost a month ago. But if you are looking for a house to stay in Ubud you should head to Bali Buddha Cafe just accross Ubud post office.

Outside their cafe there is a notice board with all kinds of courses, meetings and house rentals in Ubud. Otherwise you can check out Ullas House. It's a small nice place with a pool and the owner often rents this house and other houses for a long period of time.

good luck!

GilbertRobbins

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: March 24th, 2011
Bali is one of the world's most renowned festival and travel spot. The blend of fabulous seashores, warm friendly people and a rich visual and enriching experience are some of the key reasons Bali is so trendy with travelers of all types and ages. Bali housing comes in a huge range of styles and price ranges. Bali is well known as a budget holiday destination with a large range of very cheap housing. Bali does however also cater to travelers desiring more luxury style resorts, hotels and villas.
I rely on my car hire

Dones

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 25th, 2011
Hi everyone, I have the same issue but now this is solved. I have use the suggestion of pPamela2811 and now get it sort out. I think you will also use this suggestion.

Thanks!

Return to Bali Travel Forum