What country has the best cuisine? What did you eat that made you sick? What on earth is airline food really made of? Get answers to these burning questions and more in the Food and Travel Forum.

India Food and Travel Blogs?

mnmn

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: April 15th, 2011
Can anyone recommend any good blogs about India. You know,one of my friends is really interested in reading personal accounts from people living or travelling around India. Blogs discussing food, restaurants, tourist sites, hotels, cities, prices, transport etc would all be great to read.

Which sites helped you when you planned your trip to India or when you travelled around the country?

Much appreciated.

George C.

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 6th, 2011
Hi there,

Here are some steps that you can follow so that you will land on pages that are from India:
1. Open Google
2. Search anything
3. Click on the menu option "More Search Tools" which you can find at the lower right of the screen.
4. Then, click on the menu option "Custom Location"
5. Type your preferred location where Google will provide you with search results.
George Combey
What is a Replacement Certificate of Citizenship?

Erika Ayala

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

I went to India last September. If you are a foreigner, you might have a hard time to get around because there are a lot of beggars. When they see a foreign face, they would automatically go to you and even touch you.
So when you enter restaurants, you better go inside right away if you want to avoid them.

I just have to warn you about India because MOST of their foods are SPICY!!! When you tell the waiter to only include a little spice, "little" for them means a LOT! So you better say NO spice at all because it is for sure there are a bit spice at least.

I'd like to suggest one of my favorite dishes in India. http://thefoodscout.tumblr.com/post/119 ... ether-with - It is best for breakfast :)

For more information, I agree with George. You can begin your search from search engines like Google :)
It's for the Kids!! Support Adopt A School

halfnine

World Citizen

Share on Orkut

More from an expat than a travel perspective

Diary of a White Indian Housewife

Return to Food & Travel