By using BootsnAll products and services, you help us provide travel guides, stories and this great community! Our resident expert will be posting information about our products and services so you can check 'em out yourself.

Introducing www.seattlelogue.com

trekker

Street Food Connoisseur

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: June 11th, 2007
Hey all

Just a brief note to let you know about a new bootsnall logue site:

Seattle Logue

It is slightly different to other sites in that you are discovering Seattle with me. If you are planning a trip and want someone to do research into hostels, activities etc... simply post a note and I will do all the leg work for you.

I arrived a week ago and am currently getting into the swing of things, so please bear with me as I figure out the kinks of the logue site etc..

I hope to see you all there in the site and drop me a line if you are in Seattle, I can show you one of the many many many coffee shops.

Trekker / Kathy
"A trekking we shall go - preferably thru mud!!!"
Seattle Guide | My photos

parisgirl

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 13th, 2008
Hi Trekker: Are you planning on doing any updates on the Seattlelogue for Winter 2009? I'd like to refer some French friends to the site and also to get in touch with you if you plan on being around Seattle (they've just returned from a November visit so it wouldn't be any earlier than the spring for sure).
Chris
-----------
WhyGo Paris

Return to BootsnAll Travel Resources