Figure out the best way to get from Central to South America, when you should book your accommodations for Carnaval and local language school recommendations. If it's on South America, it's in this forum.

Looking for a beach town...

Venture2Adventure

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

Tags: colombia, ecuador, peru
  • Added on: March 12th, 2016
I will be traveling through Colombia, Ecuador and Peru in April 2016. I'm looking for a beach town to chill in for 2 weeks to a month. Really need some relaxation and a partying- watersports are a plus too, surfing, snorkeling and diving (not certified yet). I'm looking for a place thats not overrun with 20 somethings, but not a couples place either. I'm 35 and don't want to feel like I'm in college again :). I've been looking into going to to Montanita, Ecuador, but I'm not so sure that it's what I'm looking for. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks!!

Return to South America Travel