A forum for meeting other BootsnAll members on the road, finding travel partners and splitting the costs of a road trip. Also a place to search for long-lost road friends.

Madagascar, South Africa, Victoria Falls July 2010

SuperStel

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: madagascar, Krueger National Park, south africa, zimbabwe, zambia, livingstone, victoria falls, capetown
  • Added on: February 23rd, 2010
Hello everyone!

I am a 29-year-old single woman who plans to travel in South Africa, Madagascar and Victoria Falls on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia from July 14-31. I start and finish in Johannesburg (I will be there already for World Cup so I will definitely have time to explore Johannesburg before July 14) but nothing else is set yet. I don't expect to find someone who would want to do the whole trip with me but doing things with people for even just one part of the trip would be great.

I am interested in:
Capetown
Krueger National Park
Adventures in Victoria Falls including canoe, bungee jumping, horseback riding, and so on (and possible visits to Livingstone in Zambia and/or Harare in Zimbabwe)
Tropical forests in eastern Madagascar

Please let me know if you will be in these places in this time period and hopefully we can meet and have an adventure together.

Thanks!

Cousin_Jack

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 16th, 2010
Hello

I'm planning a similar trip towards September - probably 2 and a half to three months long including Madagascar, so I might only bump into you right at the end of your trip. I'd really appreciate being able to chat to someone whose already covered the same ground though, if that was alright with you.

Return to Travel Buddies