Traveling with 35mm cameras, digital cameras, camcorders, film, memory cards 'n All. BootsnAll members are welcome to post their travel photo albums, documented meetings with other members and brag-shots here.

Malta photos

uspn

Knows What a Schengen Visa Is

Share on Orkut

Tags: travel photography, malta
  • Added on: May 25th, 2008
Hey,

A quick search of the boards revealed that there's not exactly much buzz about Malta on Boots 'n All, but I did use my boots all across the island nation recently, and I did take some decent photos there, so therefore:

I give you Malta.

Any technical comments on the photos will be appreciated.

Before anyone asks, I used an aging Sony DSC-H1 camera (sort of a large compact), and some of the photos have been squeezed through Paint Shop Pro to get that 1970s feeling I found to be appropriate for Malta.

Happy trails,

Bjørn
http://bjornfree.com/

Return to Travel Photography, Video and Photo Albums