With loads of useful info on climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, overland travel and wild animal safaris, the Africa forum is the place to discuss this huge and diverse continent.

Map of Addis Ababa

travoholic

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: November 20th, 2016
hanks,
Kirsty

Hello all!

I've just completed a paper map of Addis Ababa and I wanted to spread the word because I know it'll be useful to a lot of people. I spent over a year working on it and it's packed with great info and will really make a trip to Addis a lot more enjoyable.

Because I wasn't able to figure out the complexities of doing business in Ethiopia (I tried, I failed miserably), the map is only available at the moment on Amazon UK. I'm working on getting in into Ethiopia for sale in a few places but so far, no luck.

Anyway, for anyone looking for a great map of the city that just came out a few weeks ago, take a look at http://www.mapofaddis.com for all of the details. I'm working on an app version but I don't expect that before February.

Thanks! Enjoy your trip to Addis... I love the city and it was a pleasure to explore it to make my map. :D

Cheers,
Kirsty
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nerdy Nomad - Getting ready to go travelling on my earnings from the web.

Return to Africa Travel