Plan your road trip with must-see recommendations. Information on the beaches of California to the tundras of Yukon and everywhere in between.

Meteor Crater, AZ

Haci Richard

Jackson's Dad

Share on Orkut

Tags: arizona, Meteor Crater, Flagstaff.
  • Added on: March 21st, 2014
Finally escaping the Northeast for the first time in years.

We're going to Phoenix, and our will definitely include a an overnight side-trip to Meteor Crater as my five-year-old future cosmologist is obsessed with astronomy. From there, we'll head to Lowell Observatory, near Flagstaff.

My question is, can anyone recommend a good cheap place to stay near Flag? Camping's out of the question as in April, it still goes down into the 20s.

Also, are there any must-sees between Flag and PHX that aren't too far out of the way?

AmazingJulesVerne

Mod Squad

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 10th, 2015
I'm sad to see that this post sat here for such a long time without a response! did you are take your trip?

Return to USA & Canada Travel