A forum for meeting other BootsnAll members on the road, finding travel partners and splitting the costs of a road trip. Also a place to search for long-lost road friends.

Mexico city, Jan 2011

Tortuga_traveller

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: November 14th, 2010
I am going to Mexico City from Albuquerque on approximately the 7th of January, by bus, and will stay for about a week, and will be in Mexico until the 14th of January, to 16th of January.

I speak Spanish and know Mexico city well, having lived there. I would appreciate having someone to SHOW Mexico city to someone so I can get a new perspective on it. I am flexible about tourist destinations, having seen almost all of them in the lonely planet books, and having liked most of them.
Especially interesting after 3 visits is the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultapec park, and anything involving art. Xochimilco is also interesting to new people.

Also on my to-do list:

Torta trucks
Taco Trucks on the street.
Chase and Sandborn restaurant (casa de Azuelos. Great American coffee and nice atmosphere)

I will probably be travelling with the Footprints Mexico book and in a good hostel, though I imagine if you like Hostelworld destinations, that can be arranged.

I have stayed in much worse there.. VBG

Will 'guide' a group if possible, ie, more than one person, one group. Translation services gratis, unless you want to propose something illegal :)

thanks

Contact me through bootsnall email addresss.

Tortuga_traveller

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 24th, 2010
Reservations made for one person- still room.

Return to Travel Buddies