Too often lumped in with North America, Mexico is a country that stands out on its own.

Mexico City!

Dai_Sanchez

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: March 3rd, 2011
Hi, I'm planning a trip to Mexico City... and I'm thinking to take my camera.. It is a pretty nice camera and it was expensive (I bought it last month) and I want to insurance... Do you know any company that is reliable??

Any tips?

La Lluvia

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

• Added on: March 11th, 2011
There may be some coverage depending what state you reside. World Nomads may offer some coverage... use this link to get a quote and see what is covered.

http://www.bootsnall.com/travel-insurance/

It is also recommended to be careful and take all precautions in keeping items of value hidden when not in use.

GilbertRobbins

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: March 21st, 2011
Mexico is one of the world's most unbelievably diverse travel destinations. Whatever your vacation wishes, Mexico will make them come true. You should visit for a week or a month and you'll never run out of things to do even if all you want to do is just cool -calm and relax! México City holds lots of enjoyable surprises for those who choose to vacation here. Travelers to México often miss this city because most of the country's tourism promotion is directed toward Mexican beach resorts
I rely on my car hire

Return to Mexico Travel