Travel writing seems like a dream job: a life on the road, going exotic places, writing whenever you wanted and getting paid for it too! Get tips on how to break into the business, learn more about what it's really like working as a travel writer and get feedback on your own stories.

My Writing

WanderingTrader

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: August 1st, 2010
hello everyone!

I joined the travel blogging a world a few months ago and would everyone to check out the site and my writing and give me some critique and feedback! Thanks everyone! The link is http://www.wanderingtrader.com

Grey

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 19th, 2010
I have no critique about your writing, you get your point's across, the site is a bit dark for my tastes, and rather thank hotlinking the photo's embedding them into your articles breaks up the paragraphs and makes it feel less like a wall of text which can be offputting to some people.

That said I read a few of your articles and watched your coffee shop video and I'm fascinated by your lifestyle, it's something I thought about doing to help me travel but it seem's so daunting for someone outside the world of day trading.

Anyway my next trip is through Africa in a 4x4 starting in a few week's so not sure now is the right time to start learning about DT but I'd definately be interested in reading more articles geared towards complete novices and steps one could take to dip their toe in and get a feel.

Keep it up, live the dream.
Wandering Africa for a year in Search of Sunsets.

Return to Travel Writing