Tell us what you think of BootsnAll.com. The good, the bad and the ugly - whatever is on your mind. Let us know what new features and information you'd like to see. Suggest ways we can make the BootsnAll community even stronger. Be honest.

New Board Layout

Piecar

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: July 7th, 2010
I'm a really big fan of the new logo, which I saw elsewhere before coming backhere to check things out. I love the new layout of the page. Congratulations.

Sorry you didn't change the colour of the message boards though. After my initial positive feelings, I've always found it sort of drab.

But congrats. Looks great except for that.
Good Luck Out There.

Timmie

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 15th, 2010
After spending some time thinking about it, I , like Piecar, am pleased with the new layout. And I also agree that the Boards could use a more interesting color.
"Whatever you can or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it". Goethe

Hydro

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 15th, 2010
The message boards will certainly be undergoing some changes to reflect the new logo and colour scheme of BootnAll. We're going through section by section and the boards are on the list.
Looking for a travel deal? deals.BootsnAll.com
Support a developing world entrepreneur. Join the BootsnAll Kiva Group

aussiegirl

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 18th, 2010
I can't even notice a new layout?
http://www.notebookinhand.com - for writers, artists, musicians and actors.

Eppyboy

Sells Travel by the Gram

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 21st, 2010
i dont like how its so difficult to get to the forums...it seems to be all the way at the bottom of the page...much less easier than previously.
Josh has taken his much needed vacation and will be going on another Christmas to New Years 2011/2012. However, before he does read about his past trips http://blogs.bootsnall.com/eppyboy

Hydro

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 21st, 2010
The fourth icon at the top of the home page, next to 'CONNECT WITH US' is also a link to the forums.

Landire

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 8th, 2010
I'm not sure if this has already been said elsewhere and maybe while I'm eating breakfast isn't the best time to bring this up. But when I try to log into the forums on Chrome the ad at the top of the screen covers the login button. It seems the top of the forums where the board index is has moved to the top of the screen but is underneath the logo and the ad. I can provide screenshots if you need them. Until its fixed I'll just use Internet Explorer where its working fine.
Visit my blog: The travel blog

Hydro

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 9th, 2010
I use chrome as well and haven't noticed this.
Are you on a mac or a PC? What is your screen resolution? You can send screenshots to chris[at]bootsnall[dot]com.

Thanks!
Looking for a travel deal? deals.BootsnAll.com
Support a developing world entrepreneur. Join the BootsnAll Kiva Group

Landire

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 11th, 2010
I figured out the problem...*feels a bit silly* Stumble Upon was pushing things around. Sorry for the trouble!
Visit my blog: The travel blog

Hydro

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 11th, 2010
Damn you, Stumble!
Well done on figuring it out, mate. I would have been chasing that one awhile :)

Previous

Return to Feedback, Ideas, Compliments and Complaints