Whether it's diving in Belize or venturing on an eco-trek in Costa Rica, you'll find answers to your questions on Central America travel here.

New central bus terminal in San Pedro Sula

omnivorous_t

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

Tags: san pedro sula, casasola, bus, hedman alas, honduras
  • Added on: March 22nd, 2008
Just an FYI for all you folks traveling to Honduras and staying / passing through SPS: There is now a new central bus terminal that houses all the bus companies like Casasola and Hedman Alas. The only one I noticed as missing was King Quality, which was still using its old terminal. The new terminal, to which all the other bus companies just moved a month ago, is called Gran Central Metropolitana (L50 cab ride from the center of the city). The terminal is indoors and kind of reminds me of a smaller-scale version of Panama City's Albrook terminal. There's a food court upstairs with plenty of chicken and rice'n'beans dishes, and a licuados stand.

Many bus companies (Casasola, for example) haven't even updated their phone #'s yet, so to book your tickets in this case, I'd just go to the terminal, like I did.

Hope this helps!

Darrin
--------------------

How sharp is your machete?

Piecar

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

• Added on: March 22nd, 2008
Hey, that's good news. I always hated having to rush across town to get to the OTHER station to continue a journey...Thanks for the lowdown
Good Luck Out There.

Return to Central America Travel