We are looking for people who take their travel and their travel writing serious.
You can now operate your own non-English copy of a WiZZ.travel directory and instantly be part of a trusted, well-recognised and established travel directory.
WiZZ.travel is looking for editors who are interested in running a quality tourism and travel directory in their language.
Who are we looking for?
- People whose first language is not English, but who have a good understanding of English.
- People who take their travel and their travel writing serious
- You'll need to translate a template of the WiZZ.travel directory.
For an example, visit the Dutch WiZZ.travel directory.
- You will operate and maintain your own WiZZ.travel directory, add categories as required, review submissions made to your directory etc.
- Work together with other WiZZ.travel editors using a common set of rules and guidelines to create the best travel directory in as many languages as possible.
- WiZZ.travel editors will be required to check and amend some submissions. Being a WiZZ.travel editor is more than clicking to approve or reject submissions. We are a quality directory and work to a set of standards.
- WiZZ.travel editors can request fees for some reviews; paid reviews are charged at the same price by all different language editors. Currently the price is US$ 9.95.
- WiZZ.travel editors can place and sell relevant advertising including Google Ads on their directory.
- WiZZ provides all the hosting and the software and the domain, you provide the initial translation and maintain your directory.
- Your WiZZ.travel directory will be at the relevant subdomain: for example the Dutch WiZZ.travel is at nl.wizz.travel etc.
- Contact us to make sure that we are not already busy creating a directory in your language.
- A once only fee of US$ 20 is applicable before we set up your directory.