By using BootsnAll products and services, you help us provide travel guides, stories and this great community! Our resident expert will be posting information about our products and services so you can check 'em out yourself.

qatar airways and the rest of the middle eastern airlines

Eppyboy

Sells Travel by the Gram

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: February 7th, 2009
are just great...why? their fares are very cheap...the catch? you usually will have to stop at their home base i.e. abu dhabi, doha, baharain etc...

Qatar airways specifically is really good because their flights even in economy are comfortable as heck (For the long haul trips, some of the shorter trips have the older planes with the not-as-advanced entertainment system), food is decent and the best best part:

they allow you to use your miles for reduced trips...for example I only have a few thousand but if i wanted to fly to hong kong in august from New york it would only cost me $438 including tax! that is great...i mean other airlines and programs only let you redeem when you get to a certain amount for a ticket...now granted there need to be those seats available on the flights but if you book far enough in advance you should be straight...qatar flies everywhere too...

check it out...
Josh has taken his much needed vacation and will be going on another Christmas to New Years 2011/2012. However, before he does read about his past trips http://blogs.bootsnall.com/eppyboy

Return to BootsnAll Travel Resources