Too often lumped in with North America, Mexico is a country that stands out on its own.

Reentry into Mexico from Belize

ChrisR

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: May 22nd, 2011
Hey all,

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything with the search...

So, here goes.

I'm planning a trip to Mexico and Belize, and we'll be coming back into Mexico after a short jaunt into Belize to show off some of my favorite sites (Tacos in Orange Walk!) to my brother.

Anyway, is there anything I should be aware of for double entry?

Thanks to everyone for your awesome answers!
Getting ready to head out on my first backpacking trip!

Bideshi

Street Food Connoisseur

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 22nd, 2011
You'll have to pay the Belize exit tax every time you leave. Hope they're some good tacos.....

Lucky Luke

Knows What a Schengen Visa Is

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 23rd, 2011
I did the exact same thing last year and had no problems, other than not having the right currency (BZ$) for the pesky exit fee but they were happy to take pesos at a not particularly good exchange rate.
Assuming you're doing the Chetumel crossing; the bus from Orange Walk takes you all the way to Chetumel bus station, so will drop you at the border and wait while you cross.
One of the easiest overland crossings I've ever done.

Felix the Hat

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 27th, 2011
Yep, easy crossing between Corozal and Chetumal. You'll get stung every time you leave Belize though, as already noted above.

Return to Mexico Travel