Categories

Recent Entries
Archives

February 01, 2005

Bio

On February 6th I will be embarking on my journey through South America. My friends and I will begin our trip in Rio to Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, and Bolivia. Once in Peru I will hook up with my bestest girls Miss Parker and Gabriel (kim and krysti) as well as visit some extended family. Onward to Ecuador, Columbia, Venezuela, and back in Rio once again. This journal will be an "everything goes" type where I will include many exciting stories and equally enticing photos. Alright then, let the adventure begin.

Posted by Rio on February 1, 2005 02:29 PM
Category: About Me
Comments

ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: abe Burciaga on February 8, 2005 01:34 AM

Hey Sista!!!!!!!!
Just want to let ya know that Mom & Pops love and miss ya,,,,as well as I...Sure wish da Burciaga Syndicate can all be there witcha... Like Mom would say 'Si dios quiere, te voy aver en Peru'...Enjoy and do as much as you can...Be Safe and Smart....Let me know if you need anything...Got it....Much Luv!!
Your Brada J-Mo

Posted by: James Burciaga on February 9, 2005 03:25 PM

Mom says she loves you, have fun take care and be smart...Oh and watch out with your money!!!
Dad says Hey Potato, mi shandiii!!! enjoy wisely,,,thats it...
We love you !!!!!!!
Mom says get some sleep,,,don't drink to much...Dad says drink enough to have fun, in other words don't get drunk or you won't have fun....thats it.....esa piojosa!!!

Posted by: Gloria & Jaime Burciaga on February 9, 2005 09:51 PM
Email this page
Email this entry to:

Your email address:

Message (optional):

Designed & Hosted by the BootsnAll Travel Network