RTW Blogs- who's out there now?
soultravelers3 and familyonbikes, I have been following you guys don't fret!
- Two Backpackers: Documents the experiences of Jason Castellani and Aracely Santos as they travel the world in a journey of discovery.
- Uncornered Market: Two curious Americans exploring the world. Two years and counting! Sharing human stories, travel photography and street food reportage from rapidly changing countries.
- Sending Postcards: Alex and Mina are about to leave their home in Winnipeg, canada to run away together. They have a lot to do to get ready and they want to tell you about it.
- Mark Wiens' Migrationology: World wanderer, professional spicy food connoisseur, and skilled relaxer. Mark Wiens loves to travel, hike, and eat…and do this in the most relaxing way possible.
- Jay & Corina's Backpacking Adventure: Jason and Corina keep you informed on how they are doing on their RTE trp day-to-day, week-to-week, month-to-month! From the planning stage onward.
or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/twobackpackers
And, if you like, you can follow us too:
-5 months Indonesia (Flores, Sulawesi, West Kalimantan, Sumatra)
- 2 month in Borneo
- 1 month in Malaysia
- 2 months in Thailand
We are currently in northern Thailand and will head towards Laos next. We have plenty of publications from daily blog (on CrazyGuyOnABike) to Vlog (on YouTube).
It's easiest to become a fan of our facebook page to keep track of all our stuff:
Cycling from Indonesia to India (09-11) Fabebook Page
"Nationalism is an infantile disease, the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein
There's http://www.marriedwithluggage.com. They're not beginning their trip until October but have some amazing articles already about their planning stage.
There is also one by a guy from the same small city as I who began his trip just before Christmas last year. http://www.skinnybackpacker.com. The funny thing is how I stumbled upon his blog. My mom was talking to a financial advisor and my trip came into the conversation. Her financial advisor is this particular bloggers father. Small World!
So close yet so far.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests