Discuss long-term and Round the World Travel. Share experiences, tips and encourage others to take the plunge. Help others plan their itineraries and budgets for upcoming epic adventures.

RTW travel webisodes

fiveeyes

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: thailand, laos, southeast asia, asia, luang prabang, rtw, round the world, chiang mai, bangkok, japan, tokyo
  • Added on: April 17th, 2011
Yes, this is my first post and it might be considered shamless self promotion, but i think many of you will enjoy this. i gathered a lot of valuable information lurking on here while planning for our trip and i thought i'd share.

My girlfriend and i left home in January, and started off skiing in Japan, which was amazing in so many ways. now we are nearing the end of 12 weeks in SE Asia, and will split the rest of our time (15 months in all) in Australia and New Zealand on working holiday visas. so i guess it can hardly be considered RTW, but it's the other side of the world for us. we brought along a Canon 7D and are creating travel webisodes as we go. below are the first two installments. enjoy!

SE Asia:
http://through5eyes.com/seasia1/

Japan:
http://through5eyes.com/japan/

if you have any questions on specific locations, feel free to ask.

Return to Around the World and Vagabonding Travel