A forum for members who haven't stopped moving just because they've produced another human being. Share ideas and information, the best and worst places to bring the kids, family travel tips and parenting stories.

Safe for single mom to travel with 2 kids in Eastern Europe?

lilpigs2001

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: eastern europe, traveling with children, serbia, bulgaria, romania, montenegro, single mom, young kids.
  • Added on: January 30th, 2012
I will be traveling with 2 kids (age 4 and 6) in Eastern Europe for 5 months mainly in Romania, Serbia, Montenegro and Bulgaria. I would like to know if this plan is realistic considering the safety of each country. We might also have to take night trains to and from some countries. How safe are night trains in Eastern Europe?
Part time nomad: Travel blog for like minded moms. http://parttimenomad.blogspot.com/

travel bug

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

• Added on: November 2nd, 2012
I don't know, but I can find out if you still need the info. Just post again, and I'll get it for you.

Mama-to-many

Squat Toilet Professional

Share on Orkut

• Added on: November 2nd, 2012
Can't see any reason not to so long as you take the normal precautions.

Return to Traveling With Children